Honeywell : 2054030 Welder’s RF
- Cowhide leather glove, US assembly, winged thumb, reinforced index finger, Crispin type Split leather back , Grain leather palm Grain leather reinforcement between the thumb and index finger,Kevlar® thread seams Split leather cuff, 200mm
- Back in Heat-resistant split leather with excellent resistance to contact and radiant heat.
- The grain leather palm improves the glove's mechanical resistance (abrasion, tearing).
- The reinforced palm, in grain leather, increases the glove's durability.
- The Kevlar® thread assembly ensures sturdy seams with respect to the heat and wear as well as better thermal insulation.
CE CATEGORY : II Intermediary risks
In accordance with standards :
EN 420-2003 EEC Basic standards
EN 388-2003 Mechanical hazards
EN 407-2004 Heat hazards
EN 12 477-2001 Welding hazards type A
- Product Technology : Cut and Sewn
- Coating Type : Leather
- Length : 40 cm
- Thickness : 1,1/1,3 mm
- Dexterity : Class 5
- Sizes : 8, 9 ,10