Honeywell : 4111808 Flame Pro Coverall
Flamepro1 clothing is intended to protect the user against small molten metal splashes, short-term contact with flame and radiant heat from the arc.
Selected for many applications, they are comfortable, affordable and efficient
• Mao collar, Velcro®fastening.
• Two-way zip fastening and flap with Velcro®
• Elasticated at the waist
• Reinforcement at the knee
• Semi-elasticated wrist adjustment
• 4 pockets: 2 slanted pockets at the waist with flap and 2 patch pockets:
- 1 left breast pocket and 1 at side of right knee with flap and press-stud
• Straight leg
• Retro-reflective label with standard pictograms, on the right leg
- Color : Green
- Thickness : 335 g/m2
- Composition: 100% cotton with flame-retardant treatment. Seams with aramid thread
EN ISO 11612:2008(A1-B1-C1-E2): Heat and flame protection clothing. A: Limited flame propagation. B: Convective heat protection. C: Radiant heat protection. E: Resistance to molten cast iron splashes. EN ISO 11611:2007 (A1: class1): Protective clothing used for welding and related technical operations.