North By Honeywell : 8N1532A/9Q – Neoprene Gloves
Premium quality neoprene glove box gloves combine mechanical performance with wearer comfort.
Features & Benefits :
- Manufactured from premium quality milled neoprene which provides high permeation resistance to vapors & gases.
- Resistant to a broad range of chemicals, including oils, greases, fuels and acetone.
- Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove within a glove) which results in a glove of superior quality.
- High tensile strength provides resistance to accidental tears.
- Good elongation provides flexibility; ideal for work requiring dexterity and sensitivity.
- Good abrasion resistance helps provide a long service life.
- Ambidextrous and hand specific styles available.
- Port sizes of 5", 6", 7", 8" and 10"
- Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing.
- Glovebox operations in the nuclear, defense, pharmaceutical, biotech, semi-conductor and manufacturing industries
Size : 9
- Port Dia : 8’’
- Thickness : 15 Mil
- Length : 32’’